Why becomes a USGBC NJ Sponsor?
When you become a USGBC NJ Sponsor you make a public commitment to supporting transformative programming, outreach, research and advocacy that shape a more sustainable future for New Jersey.
USGBC NJ is a non-profit 501c3 in the State focused solely on advancing green building and sustainable communities. We accomplish our mission through education, advocacy, and collaboration. The NJ Chapter's 1100 members represent the entire spectrum of NJ's green building community.
Sponsor contributions are vital in providing program and operating support for all of the Chapter's education programs, events, tours, research programs, advocacy initiatives and provide start-up funds for new green building programs and resources.
- Align with a trusted and respected leader in green building and sustainability.
- Differentiate your company or organization as a leader in the sustainability movement.
- Gain valuable marketing exposure to thousands of green building professionals across NJ.
- Receive complimentary admission to education programs and events.
- Stay current in green building best practices and receive Preparation for LEED Accreditation and GBCI CEU's for LEED Professionals.
For more information click here