The USGBC NJ has been awarded a significant education grant for NJ business from the NJ Department of Labor & Workforce Development. This enables USGBC NJ to provide fully-funded training for employees of qualifying NJ businesses for increasing expertise, as well as for credentials and/or CEUs.
We would like to invite you to take part in this training opportunity, which dramatically increases the competitiveness of your employees. Regardless of their current level of expertise in sustainability topics, your employees will benefit from our wide variety of training opportunities.
USGBC NJ provides top notch education on the following topics:
• LEED Green Associate Credential
• Next Level of LEED Building Design and Construction (BD+C) AP – Credential
• LEED Operations and Maintenance (O+M) AP – Credential
• GPRO Sustainability Training specifically for the Building Trades (Construction Management, Plumbing, Electrical, and Operations & Maintenance)
NOTE: Having a GPRO certified individual on a LEED project will earn that project 1 LEED credit.
• WELL, the Credential and Rating system that focuses on Health
• NJ Energy Code Updates
• Climate Reality: Causes, Affects & Solutions for the 21st Century And Beyond
• Guide for Greening Food Services
• Green Facility Training
• Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
• Leading Sustainability Initiatives
• Introduction to Facility Operations
• Waste and Recycling Operations
• Waste and Recycling Contracting
• Facility “Go Green” Team Training For Managers
• Modules for Onsite Training of Green Teams
• LEED and Trip Advisors – Facilities Greenleaders Staff Training
• Facility Team Green Training and Implementation
1 hour webinars on a variety of topics are also available.
Courses are available as full-day, half-day as well as Lunch and Learns (11:00 am – 1:00 pm). 1 hour webinars on a variety of topics are also available.
To participate in this training opportunity, please submit your company’s FEIN and DUNS numbers to our coordinator, Mary Ellen Garrigus, email@example.com. Once approved by the NJ DOL, we will work with you to define the workshops and dates you prefer. If your company wishes to train 10 or more employees, sessions can be provided at your offices.
In order to best determine your requirements please let us know if your interest is one or more of the following:
• Seeking LEED accreditation (LEED Green Associate or LEED AP) for your employees
• GBCI CEUs or AIA LUs
• Any other specific subject matter that you would like us to address that is relevant to your employees.
We are rapidly filling the calendar, so please reply promptly to Mary Ellen Garrigus at firstname.lastname@example.org.