Are you interested in teaching a USGBC NJ workshop? USGBC NJ is expanding our training staff.
Please submit your resume and qualifications, with a description of the course that you propose. Past teaching or lecturing experience is required.
Below is a list of courses that we offer. Feel free to propose something new.
- Corporate Sustainability
- Modules for Onsite Training of Green Teams
- Leading Sustainability Initiatives
- Incorporating Green Savings into Business Plans
- Energy Efficient Design
- Integrated Building Envelope, Energy Efficiency & LEED
- NJ Energy Code Updates
- Climate Reality: Causes, Affects & Solutions for the 21st Century And Beyond
- Indoor Environmental Quality, Energy Incentives and Carbon Neutrality Planning
- WELL Building Standard, the Credential and Rating system that focuses on Health
- LEED Green Associate Credential
- Next Level of LEED Building Design and Construction (BD+C) AP – Credential
- LEED Operations and Maintenance (O+M) AP – Credential
- GPRO Sustainability Training specifically for the Building Trades (Construction Management, Plumbing, Electrical, and Operations & Maintenance)
- Guide for Greening Food Services
- Green Facility Training
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- Introduction to Facility Operations
- Waste and Recycling Operations
- Waste and Recycling Contracting
- Facility “Go Green” Team Training For Managers
- LEED and Trip Advisors – Facilities Greenleaders Staff Training
- Facility Team Green Training and Implementation
Contact Medea Villeré at email@example.com.