The USGBC NJ is now seeking nominations for the 2018 Board of Directors.
We are seeking candidates that bring the membership diversity, leadership qualities, and attributes needed to assure strong and dynamic NJ Chapter leadership and governance.
The responsibilities of Board Members are critical elements required to support the USGBC NJ mission and green building best practices for the health of our citizens, economic viability and environmental stewardship.
Please review the documents on the links below and submit your applications no later than 5:00 pm Monday, November 27, 2017 to Mary Ellen Garrigus at email@example.com.
Please see the following Nomination Forms:
- USGBC NJ 2018 Board of Directors Nomination Application
- USGBC NJ 2018 Board of Directors Nomination Conflict of Interest Form
We encourage nominees to ensure the accuracy and completeness of their nomination application, as responses will be published as written.
BOD Election Timeline
- Monday, November 6, 2017: Call for nominations
- Monday, November 27, 2017: Deadline to receive candidate applications
- Week of November 27, 2017: Nomination Committee selects the Slate
- Friday, Dec. 1, 2017: Board to finalize Slate of Candidates
- Monday, Dec. 4, 2017: Candidates notified re: their selection for the slate
- Monday, Dec. 11, 2017: Voting begins; announcement sent out to membership
- December 31, 2017 (if quorum is reached): Balloting is closed at midnight
- Week of January 1, 2018: Current Board informed of results
- Week of January 1, 2018: New Board Notified of results
- Monday, January 8, 2018: Election results announced publicly via e-mail; those elected reminded of January 19, 2018 Annual Board Retreat date.