Our 2018 Awards Gala this past Wednesday, May 20th was a terrific success!
Thank you so much to all of our sponsors, speakers, Board Members, staff, volunteers, award recipients & guests!
What a wonderful & inspiring evening!
George Bandy spoke to us about the courage to follow our dreams, and the courage to choose sustainability. We hope you will take this opportunity to “CHOOSE SUSTAINABILITY” and become a member of USGBC NJ today (or renew your membership).
We hope you will also join us at one of our upcoming events or workshops.
Pictured above: Top left: President Joseph Fiordaliso; Top right: Kayla Reddington (Turner Construction), Alice Acevedo (Sweetwater Corp), and Kelly McAdams (Avison Young); Bottom left: USGBC NJ Board of Directors & staff; and Bottom right: George Bandy Jr.
Please see the photo album from the event on Facebook HERE.
See the full Gala event journal HERE.
Special thanks to:
- our Gala Co-Chairs, Tracey Kasper (Avison Young/ USGBC NJ Board Secretary) & Jessica Ford (NORESCO/ USGBC NJ Board Member), and our entire Gala Committee
- our Emcee, Ed Walsh (Avison Young/ former USGBC NJ BOD member)
- our guest Vincent Chiusano, Vice President, Strategic Relationships USGBC National
- our Special Guest Policy Speaker President Joseph Fiordaliso, New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
- our Special Guest Sustainability Speaker George Bandy Jr, VP of Sustainability, Mohawk Group
- and, our volunteers!
Congrats once again to our inspiring Honoree & Award Winners:
Honoree: NRG Energy
- LEED Project of the year-Interiors: TD Bank-Princeton Store
- LEED Project of the year- Residential: Lakeside Graduate Apartments, Princeton University
- LEED project of the year – Campus: Holtec International Technology Campus
- Innovation and Sustainability Best Practices – Public: Southwest Resiliency Park
- Innovation and Sustainability Best Practices – Materials and Resources: Humanscale Living Product Challenge
- Innovation and Sustainability Best Practices- Sustainable Planning: Village Retro: Strategy for Sustainability/Ecology/Stormwater
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN TO OUR GALA SPONSORS!
Your generous Gala sponsorship greatly contributed to the tremendous success of our signature event, and directly impacts our operation by enabling us to work towards the achievement of our shared vision for a sustainable state and nation.
THANK YOU TO OUR SILVER GALA SPONSORS: