SELECT THE COMMITTEE AND INITIATIVES THAT BEST FIT YOUR PERSONAL AND ORGANIZATION’S NEEDS AND GOALS
We understand every individual and organization has different needs, and we want to make membership work for you, so we provide every member with e core benefits and flexibility to choose the membership track best suited to your organization.
- Advocacy Committee
- Green Schools/ Education Committee
- Green Schools Tours Sub-Committee, previous events: USGBC NJ Green Schools Committee presents Tour of the LEED Platinum Neptune Midtown Community Elementary School
- Emerging Professionals Committee
- Emerging Professionals flier
- Example of a previous event: USGBC NJ Emerging Professionals Green Building Tour of Centra at Metropark
- Resiliency Committee
- October 2013: Committee Chair Jason Kliwinski contributes to NEW JERSEY BUSINESS magazine special section: “Rebuilding Greener & Stronger“. See his article Sustainable Design IS Resilient, Naturally (pages 2-3 of the PDF).
- Hospitality Committee
- LEED ND Committee
- Residential Green Building Committee
- Example of previous workshop: Residential Green Building Committee Building Science Workshop II: Residential Indoor Air Quality