AND YOUR BUSINESS
USGBC NJ is a universal platform for growing your business, improving your community and advancing the latest in innovative building practices. USGBC NJ offers regularly published industry news, events, and numerous other avenues to showcase and underscore your engagement in the sustainability realm.
Our members are actively engaged in publicity opportunities, government briefings and green building events across NJ.
Gain Greater Visibility:
Create a company profile to promote what you do. Connect with other USGBC NJ members.
MAJOR NETWORKING & BRANCH EVENTS:
- USGBC NJ 2014 Annual Holiday Celebration & Meet the USGBC NJ 2015 Board Candidates
- USGBC NJ 11th Annual Golf Outing (2014)
- Photos from recent Golf Outings (2013 & 2014)
- 7th Annual USGBC NJ Summer Social Presented by the Central Branch (2014)
- USGBC NJ Chapter South Branch Presents Senator Donald Norcross Presentation & Networking Dinner
- USGBC NJ South Branch presents “Show Me the Money”- a special half-day, free seminar
- USGBC NJ North Branch Presents “Presentation by Architecture for Humanity” Breakfast Seminar
- USGBC NJ North Branch Breakfast Seminar- “Is Green Building Right for Your Project”
- USGBC-NJ North & Central Branches Present LEED INTERNATIONAL: Review of LEED Projects in Mexico & South America
- USGBC NJ Chapter Central Branch at the LEED Platinum Duke Farms “Farm Barn” TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS, NETWORKING DINNER & TOUR
- UPCOMING events