The Emerging Professionals are a versatile group of recent graduates and professionals new to the green building industry with distinguished expertise, technical knowledge and credibility in sustainable planning, engineering, design, construction, operations and maintenance. The forum provides opportunities to interact with established professionals within the industry. Emerging professionals group serves as a platform for big ideas and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the areas that best match your interests. (The Emerging Professionals program has been developed for and is open to recent graduates and those in the first 10 years in the green building and related industries.)
USGBC NJ EP Vision: To promote and advocate integration of the industry and community in the Green Building technology movement.
USGBC NJ EP Mission: Commit to the latest and the best practices in the industry by engaging new professionals and recent graduates in the Green Building movement.
The Objectives of the EP committee:
- For recent students/graduates and professionals new to Green Building:
- Create opportunities to mature, apply and enrich the skills in adapting the best practices to plan, design, construct, operate and maintain high performance buildings and communities.
- Integrate into the growing Green Building industry as qualified employees and professionals.
- Provide educational opportunities to maintain credentials.
- Create networking opportunities to promote professional and career development.